- We are staunchly anti-racism, anti-homophobia, anti-transphobia, and anti-sexism.
- We punch up, not down.
- We believe in discussion, not argument.
- We hold each other accountable for our actions.
- We are about kindness.
Tenets of the HexaCult
- Hate is not permitted, and kindness will always win.
- Discussion, not argument, is the only way to understanding.
- You will always be accountable. Accountability keeps us honest.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Be productive, self care counts as productivity.
- Never argue in bad faith. Genuine curiousity is beautiful and encouraged, however, bad faith arguments and questions are discouraged and unproductive.
- The CohC and Tenets of the HexaCult must be upheld to contribute. Anyone not upholding the CohC and Tenets of the HexaCult will not be allowed to contribute.
This is based on this code of conduct. This CoC is focused on building a community via understanding and kindness. Kindness is a key tenet of the HexaCult.